Although I’m not a full-time health freak as I do need to indulge once in awhile, and I hang out with friends/colleagues (I can’t make them go to shops serving brown rice!), I try to be as much as possible!That’s one of the reasons I started this blog. I have a slow, but growing amount of readers (Sam’s my most loyal one! ). Nevertheless, this blog gives me something to do, and some way of tracking what I eat. And I love giving my critiques on products/restaurants!
Anyway, i stumbled upon this on Healthy Tipping Point the other day. A new healthy blogging community, for you to find more health blogs. I know I’m like the first Malaysian to be on it, but I hope there is more to come!!
From Healthy Living Blogs:
Healthy Living Blogs is a new resource for the health blogging community. Created by Lindsey of Sound Eats, HLB is a site designed to enhance the positive community of the healthy living blog world. Bloggers and readers can explore the site and find more blogs to love, bloggers in their area, and forums to deepen healthy discussion and support. If you’re interested in having your site listed on HLB, simply send the following information email@example.com and check the site out for yourself!
- Email subject line: MEMBERS
- Your name (please share if you prefer to go by first name, first and last, or however you prefer to be known on the Internet)
- Blog Name
- Blog URL (please start with http://, not www.)
- Your twitter handle, if applicable
- Your location (if you prefer not to disclose this information for privacy’s sake, that is completely understandable. We’ll simply include your blog listing in the A-Z listing, not by location, too)
- Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)