This morning, waking up at 8 was actually difficult. i think there has been a definite lack of sleep for me! lol.. Went down immediately to get my jave fix for the morning and a couple of wheat thins to fuel my work out.
Sometimes, 3-in-1s are essential when you run out of milk!
Workout: Ran, lunged, sat-up, and weighted
Breakfast was a twist from the usual.
- Toasted a slice (split in to half) of Low GI bread from Bakers’ Inn
- Spread Skippy Natural Chunky PB on one side.
- And topped the half with the other half.
- Cracked an egg, whisked it..
- Dunked the toast w/PB in.
- Heated a non-stick with some oil on high heat
- Placed the toast on the pan.. flip.. until all sides are cooked..
I think there was more egg than PB as i couldn’t taste the PB. Maybe i’ll use less egg. fry the leftovers for something else.
And salt and milk should have been added.
nevertheless, it was a GOOD breakfast. Technically, i’m supposed to be full since PB & egg=protein..and i had some nuts on the side too.. BUT i’m NOT!
I’m off to college in like..10 mins!